Information Advice & Support for a young person

Are you aged 25 or under?

Are you disabled or do you have special educational needs?

Special educational needs are when you need extra support to learn things.

The law says that you can get information, advice and support.

You can come to us if you want some help with getting the right kind of:

  • Support at school, college or training

  • Health services

  • Care and support

Please open this document for further information



Is the information on this page correct? If not, please let us know.