Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions Transport

How do I get a bus pass for school?

Contact the Travel Co-ordination Unit on 0161 219 6400 to see if you are eligiable.

How do I get a bus pass for Leisure?

Contact Transport for Greater Manchester on 0161 244 1000, for details of bus passes and consessionary bus passes.

How do I apply for a provisional driving licence?

Please follow the online govement guidence in the following record 

Applying for your first provisional driving licence

Where can I apply for driving lessons?

Contact the Association of Disability Driving Instructors on 0844 800 7355 for further details.