Please use this link to view our Accessibility Statement If you require any of our current Early Help products (September 2021 onwards) as produced from this time onwards, in a more accessible format, then please do email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or Anthony.email@example.com
The Early Help service work closely with lots of different agencies including Schools, Sure Start Centres, GP's, Health Visitors, Housing Providers and a wide range of voluntary organisations. We can offer support in a number of different areas. Examples of the support than can be provided include:
- offering help in accessing employment and training
- providing parenting courses
- helping if you are having difficulties with your accommodation
- offering family support
- addressing issues at your child's school
- mentoring programmes
- providing money management advice
If you feel you and your family could benefit from accessing the Early Help service there are 2 ways in which this can be done:
- discuss further with a professional who you trust. They will be able to provide much more information about Early Help and make sure you are able to access the right service.
- visit our Early Help directory. On the directory you will be able to get further information on services that are available for you and your family.
We work closely with other organisations to ensure that families in need of additional support receive help and support when it is most needed. In order to do this we will often have to share information. Click on the link to view our Privacy Notice and to read more about our data protection and freedom of information requirements and responsibilities.