Children's Services online complaints form

Please view Manchester City Council's Childrens Services complaints form.

Use this form if you have a complaint about Children's Services. Our work includes social care for children and young people, Sure Start, School Admissions and SEN issues.

If you are telling us about something for the first time, please give us the opportunity to put things right before complaining by reporting the problem first. To do this, go to the service you want from the homepage.

Tel: 0161 234 3012



Is the information on this page correct? If not, please let us know.