Resourced Provision Schools
What is a Resourced Provision?
Most children in Manchester with special educational needs and/or disabilities, including those with Education, Health and Care Plans, will be supported in a mainstream school. A number of mainstream schools provide additional specialist facilities on their site called a Resourced Provision.
Resourced Provisions cater for pupils with Education, Health and Care Plans who require a specialist environment within a mainstream school to support their access to the curriculum and activities offered by the school..
Manchester currently has Resourced Provisions for pupils with Autism, Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs and Hearing Impairment.
Primary Mainstream Schools with a Resourced Provision
- Alma Park Primary School: HI/ Deaf
- ASC (Autism Spectrum Condition) | Barlow Hall Primary School
- Bowker Vale Primary School - Specialist Resource Provision and SEMH Outreach
- Broad Oak Primary School: SEMH Provision
- Pike Fold Primary School: Resourced Provision - The ARC
- Rack House Primary School - Pathways – Resourced Provision
- Special Educational Needs (SEND) - St. James CE Primary School (stjames-gorton.manchester.sch.uk)
- The Ark (st-willibrords.manchester.sch.uk)
- Webster Primary School - SEND & Rainbow Rooms