Working Together in Manchester: Register of Parents who want to Get Involved
Are you the parent or carer for a child or young person with special educational needs and/or disabilities?
Do you want to make a difference in Manchester?
Information, Advice and Support (IAS) Manchester holds a register of parents and carers want to get involved.
You may wish to:
- share your skills and knowledge with other parents
- take part in consultations and drop-ins
- help families to navigate the Local Offer or become a Local Offer Champion
- contribute to newsletters
- become a parent representative on the Local Offer Review Board
- make sure your voice is heard.
IAS Manchester values contributions from parents and carers and there are lots of ways you can become involved.
If you would like to join the register, please complete the registration form in the Useful Downloads section at the bottom of this page.
If you are thinking about getting involved but want to find out more, you can ring the Local Offer Co-ordinator Maria Simpkin on 0161 245 7302 or drop her an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Maria is looking at ways of improving parent/carer participation and would love to hear from you.