Education, Health & Care Plans & Other Support

Most children with special educational needs will be supported through the additional help & reasonable adjustments their school / setting are required to offer. This type of support is known as SEN Support. A small number of children may have, or go on to have, an Education Health and Care Plan (EHC). EHC plans replace the Statement of Special Educational Need & Learning Disability Assessments.

In this section you will find lots of information, resources and support to help you. If you would like any further advice or support, please contact Information, Advice & Support Manchester.

Related Advice


Is the information on this page correct? If not, please let us know.