Support in an emergency

Support in an emergency 

As a carer you need to know that if an emergency happens, replacement care will get sorted speedily and efficiently.

You should only call '999' when an immediate response is required and someone is in immediate danger.

Call “111” if it is not a 999 emergency

And if

  • You think you need to go to A&E or another NHS urgent care service
  • You do not think it can wait for an appointment with your GP, or
  • You do not know who to call for medical help

For further information, please view the services featured in this area of the directory, and advice & guidance articles.



View all services in this category

Related Advice