Options For Care and Support

You might need social care after a fall or accident, while recovering from an operation, due to illness, disability, or a major change in your life where you need some extra help and support.

If you, or someone who is aged 18 or over and lives in the area covered by Manchester City Council, needs care and support, you can look for advice, information, and services that may be able to help you stay safe and as independent as possible.

Browse by subject