Articles (246)

  1. Effective SEN Support For Schools: Resources from the NASEN SEND GATEWAY

    Please view the two links below, with guidance and examples of good practice around supporting young people with SEND in schools.
  2. Frequently Asked Questions Transport

    How do I get a bus pass for school? Contact the Travel Co-ordination Unit on 0161 219 6400 to see if you are eligiable. How do I get a bus pass for Leisure? Contact Transport for Greater Manchester on 0161 244 1000, for details of bus passes and consessionary bus…
  3. Transforming Care Programme Information Sheet

    Transforming Care is about making health and care work better for children and young people with autism and/or learning disabilities. It is the name used to describe how health, social care and education should work together to improve health and care services in local areas.…
  4. SEND Strategic Review- June 2018

    Children and Young People Scrutiny Committee Report – June 2018 We’d like to share a report from the recent Children and Young People Scrutiny Committee meeting on the strategic review of SEND provision. The report is a summary of all the information gathered during the…
  5. Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman

    The Local Government Ombudsman is a service that investigates complaints from the public about councils (and some other bodies providing public services) in England. It also investigates complaints about registered adult social care providers. It is the last stage of the complaints process for people who have given the council…
  6. Where to get help with Childcare

    If you have any issues relating to Childcare, be it finding a suitable provider, applying for a place or paying for it.  Please contact your local Children's Centre for advice. Search for your local Children's Centre.
View all related service listings