Showing search results 11 - 13 of 13
Need some advice?
- The Care and Support Jargon Buster
- Minister of State for Children and Families letter to DCS about the transfer of statements to EHC Plans
- Children's Services online complaints form
- Information, Advice & Support (IAS) Manchester - formerly Parent Partnership Service
- EHC Needs Assessment for a young person
- Information Advice & Support for a young person
These guides, produced by MenCAP, are aimed at parents and carers and explain about Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans and give advice on setting outcomes for the plans. Check out the Useful Downloads on this page to access the guides.
Parents whose children have special educational needs can appeal to the First-tier Tribunal (Special Educational Needs and Disability) against decisions made by Local Education Authorities in England about their children's education. You can appeal if the local authority:• refuses to secure an EHC needs assessment…
01325 389 350
Travel Support to Access Education Travel options to support children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities(SEND) to access education. Please refer to the download section to view the full document.
0161 219 6400