Showing search results 1 - 2 of 2
Need some advice?
- The Care and Support Jargon Buster
- Advice about choosing childcare
- Top Tips for Parents and Professionals Working Together in Manchester
- Manchester's SEND Local Offer Newsletter: January 2015
- A quick guide to the Early Help Assessment
- How do I add my service to 'Help & Support Manchester'? (or take ownership of our existing entry)
This club is open to Manchester children and young people aged 8 to 18 years who would like to take part in ball sports including football, rugby and basketball. The club is especially suitable for able bodied children with behavioural difficulties or ADHD.
0161 436 0560
‘Songlines’ is an exciting creative project for young people on the Autistic Spectrum (aged 8-13). From October 2018 through to April 2019, we will be delivering monthly creative workshops in a Manchester venue. Together with Manchester Camerata’s musicians and artists, the young people will create…
0161 226 8696