Showing search results 1 - 3 of 3
Need some advice?
- 11+ years: Bullying and friendship problems
- 11+ years: Drugs and alcohol parenting advice
- 11+ years: Helping your teenager to learn and achieve parenting advice
- 11+ years: Keeping your child in school - parenting advice
- 3-11 years: Getting your child to school
- 3-11 years: Helping your child to be happy
Manchester Young Lives is a registered charity that has been delivering youth work and play provision in Manchester for 40 years. MYL’s Holiday scheme is for 5-16 year olds The Summer dates are the week beginning 23/07/18 and 30/07/18. One Week Play Scheme will cost:…
07464 497 010
This club is open to Manchester children and young people aged 8 to 18 years who would like to take part in ball sports including football, rugby and basketball. The club is especially suitable for able bodied children with behavioural difficulties or ADHD.
0161 436 0560
New Parent Support Group Parents, carers absolutely anyone its FREE children are welcome. You're free to chat,share or just eat the cake and go any queries let me know. No pressure to talk to anyone and if you want to bring someone with you your more…