Showing search results 1 - 2 of 2
Need some advice?
- The Care and Support Jargon Buster
- Advice about choosing childcare
- Top Tips for Parents and Professionals Working Together in Manchester
- Manchester's SEND Local Offer Newsletter: January 2015
- How do I add my service to 'Help & Support Manchester'? (or take ownership of our existing entry)
- Manchester's SEND Local Offer Newsletter: April 2015
This club is open to Manchester children and young people aged 8 to 18 years who would like to take part in ball sports including football, rugby and basketball. The club is especially suitable for able bodied children with behavioural difficulties or ADHD.
0161 436 0560
New Parent Support Group Parents, carers absolutely anyone its FREE children are welcome. You're free to chat,share or just eat the cake and go any queries let me know. No pressure to talk to anyone and if you want to bring someone with you your more…