Showing search results 1 - 3 of 3
Need some advice?
- The Care and Support Jargon Buster
- Advice about choosing childcare
- Top Tips for Parents and Professionals Working Together in Manchester
- Manchester's SEND Local Offer Newsletter: January 2015
- How do I add my service to 'Help & Support Manchester'? (or take ownership of our existing entry)
- Manchester's SEND Local Offer Newsletter: April 2015
Young people and children with special educational needs and their families are invited to join us for a relaxed concert followed by a workshop to explore musical ideas in more depth.
Manchester Youth Zone is a charity run youth centre which gives anyone aged 8-21 (up to 25 for those with additional needs) somewhere to go, something to do, and someone to talk to. Membership costs just £5 per year and 50p a visit. Junior Inclusive sessions…
0161 203 5333
Adventures Await with the support of Rock Over Climbing has introduced young and older people who have difficulty with hearing and visually impairment, limbless, ASD, wheel chair users and many more to climbing, with some of these young children now partaking in our kids clubs…
0161 288 1218