Showing search results 1 - 3 of 3
Need some advice?
- The Care and Support Jargon Buster
- Advice about choosing childcare
- Top Tips for Parents and Professionals Working Together in Manchester
- Manchester's SEND Local Offer Newsletter: January 2015
- How do I add my service to 'Help & Support Manchester'? (or take ownership of our existing entry)
- Manchester's SEND Local Offer Newsletter: April 2015
This club is open to Manchester children and young people aged 8 to 18 years who would like to take part in ball sports including football, rugby and basketball. The club is especially suitable for able bodied children with behavioural difficulties or ADHD.
0161 436 0560
Friendly and informal, Early Help Send Drop Ins are a great way to get good information & advice about special educational needs and disability (SEND) issues. There's lots of providers represented - you can get information across a range of services, meet other parents and…
0161 209 8356
‘Songlines’ is an exciting creative project for young people on the Autistic Spectrum (aged 8-13). From October 2018 through to April 2019, we will be delivering monthly creative workshops in a Manchester venue. Together with Manchester Camerata’s musicians and artists, the young people will create…
0161 226 8696