Showing search results 1 - 4 of 4
Need some advice?
- 11+ years: Bullying and friendship problems
- 11+ years: Drugs and alcohol parenting advice
- 11+ years: Helping your teenager to learn and achieve parenting advice
- 11+ years: Keeping your child in school - parenting advice
- 3-11 years: Getting your child to school
- 3-11 years: Helping your child to be happy
This club is open to Manchester children and young people aged 8 to 18 years who would like to take part in ball sports including football, rugby and basketball. The club is especially suitable for able bodied children with behavioural difficulties or ADHD.
0161 436 0560
Manchester Youth Zone is a charity run youth centre which gives anyone aged 8-21 (up to 25 for those with additional needs) somewhere to go, something to do, and someone to talk to. Membership costs just £5 per year and 50p a visit. Junior Inclusive sessions…
0161 203 5333
Multisports activities for ault and young people 16 years and above with a learning disability.
07782 168 833
‘Songlines’ is an exciting creative project for young people on the Autistic Spectrum (aged 8-13). From October 2018 through to April 2019, we will be delivering monthly creative workshops in a Manchester venue. Together with Manchester Camerata’s musicians and artists, the young people will create…
0161 226 8696