Showing search results 1 - 4 of 4
Need some advice?
- 11+ years: Bullying and friendship problems
- 11+ years: Drugs and alcohol parenting advice
- 11+ years: Helping your teenager to learn and achieve parenting advice
- 11+ years: Keeping your child in school - parenting advice
- 3-11 years: Getting your child to school
- 3-11 years: Helping your child to be happy
Manchester Young Lives is a registered charity that has been delivering youth work and play provision in Manchester for 40 years. MYL’s Holiday scheme is for 5-16 year olds The Summer dates are the week beginning 23/07/18 and 30/07/18. One Week Play Scheme will cost:…
07464 497 010
This club is open to Manchester children and young people aged 8 to 18 years who would like to take part in ball sports including football, rugby and basketball. The club is especially suitable for able bodied children with behavioural difficulties or ADHD.
0161 436 0560
Are you a parent/carer of a child or young person with special educational needs or disabilities? Are you due for a review of your child's short break's plan? Come along to our bi-monthly drop-in sessions and find out more. See the attached the flyer for…
0161 219 2125
This youth club is open to Manchester young people aged 13 to 25 years who would like to take part in ball sports including football, rugby and basketball. There is also in indoor cafe to socialise with other young people and a computer suite. The club is especially…
0161 436 0560