Showing search results 1 - 4 of 4
Need some advice?
- The Care and Support Jargon Buster
- Advice about choosing childcare
- Top Tips for Parents and Professionals Working Together in Manchester
- Manchester's SEND Local Offer Newsletter: January 2015
- Social Care & Short Breaks (previous)
- How do I add my service to 'Help & Support Manchester'? (or take ownership of our existing entry)
This is a parent committee led group funded by Wythenshawe Community Housing Group. Fully qualified coaches organise a range of multi-sport activities that improve fitness, confidence and other life skills of young people aged 8-18 years. Young people of all disabilities are welcome to join.…
0161 436 0560
We are offering a free class on Saturday the 21st March at The Limelight Academy in Stretford for children and young adults from 8 - 25 years old (separate class for 19+) with additional needs. Our classes will run every Saturday during term time.
07464 120 061
MANCHESTER ART GALLERY This information has been put together by two parents of disabled children with the intention of giving other parent carers some ideas for trips out around the Greater Manchester area. No need to worry about being tutted at or shushed in this…
0161 235 8888
Manchester Youth Zone is a charity run youth centre which gives anyone aged 8-21 (up to 25 for those with additional needs) somewhere to go, something to do, and someone to talk to. Membership costs just £5 per year and 50p a visit. Junior Inclusive sessions…
0161 203 5333