Showing search results 1 - 2 of 2
Need some advice?
- 11+ years: Bullying and friendship problems
- 11+ years: Drugs and alcohol parenting advice
- 11+ years: Helping your teenager to learn and achieve parenting advice
- 11+ years: Keeping your child in school - parenting advice
- 3-11 years: Getting your child to school
- 3-11 years: Helping your child to be happy
This club is open to Manchester children and young people aged 8 to 18 years who would like to take part in ball sports including football, rugby and basketball. The club is especially suitable for able bodied children with behavioural difficulties or ADHD.
0161 436 0560
Multisports activities for ault and young people 16 years and above with a learning disability.
07782 168 833