- Venue address
- When is childcare available?
School Holiday Service
All Year (check for Holidays & Xmas Closures)
- School pickup
St Anthony's RC Primary School
Ringway Primary School (formerly Woodhouse Park)
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - As a childminder of 17 years every child’s needs are catered for and discussed with parents on our first meeting
- Special diets
- Yes - Any dietary needs our accommodated
- Special Needs Access
- Yes - Very willing to care for children with special needs
- Registered to receive Funded Places?
- Trips to local Parks, Garden, Gardening, Indoor Play Areas, Indoor Toys, Walks, Library visits, Messy area, Music, Musical Instruments, Out-door Toys, Paddling Pool, Picnics, Play House, Accepts Childcare Vouchers, Play Room, Quiet Area, Art andor Craft Activities, Baking, Ball Pool, Sand and Water Play, Bikes, secure garden, Books, Sensory Play, Bouncy Castle, Cinema Trips, Sleeping Area, Climbing Frame, Soft Play, Songs and Rhymes, Sport Activities and Games, Creative Play, Story time, Dancing, Toys, Dressing Up, Educational Activities, Educational Toys, Trips out, Football
- Associated Cost
Table of costs Amount Cost Type
- Other Costs
- £25.00 Per day Please contact the provider for cost information
- Age Range
From 0 years to 8 years
For Ofsted registration details relating to this provider, including the conditions and date of registration, and to see all Ofsted inspection reports and gradings, please click here for a direct link to the provider's page on the Ofsted website.
- Immediate vacancies?
- Total number of vacancies
- Other information
- Hi my name is Helen, I have been an ofsted registered Childminder for 17 years. I hold a full clean UK driving licence, a valid paediatric first aid certificate, safeguarding certificate and enhanced CRB certificate. I live with my husband Martin and three of our children Abbie (18) Jack (14) and Max (10) we also have two other children Michaela (27) and Aaron (24) who no longer live at home. I also have three Grandchildren. I provide a smoke free, friendly and caring environment for your children to develop their skills. I also work alongside the EYFS framework. I have recently had my playroom rebuilt with a toilet and baby changing facilities added. I have a large safe and secure back garden with a separate play area that can be used all year round whatever the weather. I have a large variety of toys which includes, dressing up, a kitchen, a tuff tray with a different activity daily, tool bench, cars, dolls, books, puzzles and soft play equipment. We also grow our own fruit and veg each year. Every morning we start our day with some singing and dancing which the children really enjoy. I provide three meals a day all freshly cooked with healthy snacks throughout the day. In my last ofsted inspection I was graded good in all areas.
Who to Contact