Specialist Short Break Appeals

If you are unhappy with the decision made at a Specialist Short Break Panel, you can appeal. This is the process: 
You'll need to contact your social worker who will arrange for your case to be resubmitted. 
You'll just need to explain why you are unhappy with the decision, and include any information which needs to be considered.
If you remain unhappy with the decision following the appeal, you can follow the usual complaints procedure whereby a further investigation will take place. 

Last Updated

Last updated:


Save to Shortlist
Is the information on this page correct? If not, please let us know.