Whizz-Kidz Young People's Services
Whizz-Kidz is a national children’s mobility charity, founded in 1990 to address the inadequate provision of support and services for disabled children in the UK. Whizz-Kidz's vision is to ensure that every disabled child has the opportunity to lead an active, fulfilling childhood, and to develop the skills, independence and confidence for their transition to adulthood.
As well as providing mobility equipment, at Whizz-Kidz we run a whole range of other services for young wheelchair users, completely free of charge. You can find out more about these by visiting our website. You can also use the map to find out what's going on near you.
Some examples of our services include:
- Wheelchair Skills Training
- Whizz-Kidz (a network of youth clubs spanning the UK)
- Work Placements and Work Skills Days (equipping young wheelchair users with skills, opportunities and contacts for the working world)
- Camp Whizz-Kidz (short breaks focused on independent living skills)
Who to contact
- 0800 151 3350 0800 151 3350
- Scan to visit this website