Set within Moss Side Children's Centre, Georgie Porgie's Nursery offers day care to meet individual families needs. We provide flexible sessions and full day care. We offer a healthy menu, beautiful outdoor areas, fully trained staff team and high level of care and child development. We ensure that we preapre children to get off on the right foot, when entering primary school. We accept FREE entitlement, child care vouchers, college/univeristy vouchers, employment contributions, child tax credits to support all families.
Georgie Porgie's Nursery
- April Marchington
- Name of venue
- Moss Side Childrens Centre
- Venue address
- M16 7UH
- 0161 232 9794
- Additional Notes
We are located within the Moss Side Sure Start Children's Centre.
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Special diets
- Special Needs Access
- Registered to receive Funded Places?
- Accepts the following free childcare vouchers
- 15 Hour Childcare, 30 Hour Childcare,
- Trips to local Parks, Garden, Gardening, Visits to MuseumsGalleries, Indoor Play Areas, Indoor Toys, Walks, Library visits, Music, Musical Instruments, Out-door Toys, Accepts Childcare Vouchers, Play Room, Quiet Area, Sand and Water Play, secure garden, Sensory Play, Sensory Room, Sleeping Area, Soft Play, Songs and Rhymes, Creative Play, Story time, Dressing Up, Educational Activities, Educational Toys
- Associated Cost
We cater for all food requirements and children with additonal needs. We celebrate difference and diversity. We work closely in partnership with local services and schools. We have additional settings in Greater Manchester if you were to move home, but wanted consistency in your child's early years education and care.
For Ofsted registration details relating to this provider, including the conditions and date of registration, and to see all Ofsted inspection reports and gradings, please click here for a direct link to the provider's page on the Ofsted website.
- Immediate vacancies?
- Other information
- We welcome CV's form qualified staff and those interested in becoming an apprentice. Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org