The park was bought by the City Council in 1904 for use as a public park, the park today retains its original Victorian bandstand.
The park has a children's play area, Multi use games area (MUGA), BMX track and skate park, Tennis court (courts are free), Bowling green, Pond dipping platform.
This green space is open from dawn to dusk
Who to contact
Where to go
- M40 1PH
- View M40 1PH on a map