Energyworks - Green Doctors
Helping Greater Manchester residents become warmer, healthier and better off in their homes by providing energy saving advice and home improvements to put an end to cold homes.
What do Green Doctors do?
We offer free, impartial advice and support to help you save energy, reduce your bills, and live in a warmer, more comfortable home.
Here are some of the free services we offer when you sign up for a visit:
- Identifying causes of heat loss in your home
- Helping identify and tackle damp or mould problems
- Offering useful tips for saving energy and water whilst ensuring your home stays safe and comfortable
- Installing small energy and water efficiency measures, such as draft excluders
- Supporting you to switch energy providers to save money
- Supporting you to access other support, such as emergency heating, government subsidies or grants, advice on energy or water debt.
Visit our website for information on how to apply.
Who to contact
- 0800 090 3638 0800 090 3638
- Energyworks Green Doctors Website
- Scan to visit this website