Crohn’s & Colitis UK is a national charity leading the battle against Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. We are fighting to achieve a better quality of life for the 300,000 people in the UK suffering physically and emotionally from these and other forms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Ultimately, we want to find a cure. For more than 35 years, we’ve been working with and for patients and their families, the nurses, doctors, and all those that work in healthcare that treat them, and the policymakers who can bring about change.
We provide high quality information and support to enable people to manage their conditions. We believe people living with Crohn’s and Colitis should be able to live their lives to the fullest. We won’t stop fighting until we’ve won.
Our helpline is a confidential service providing information and support to anyone affected by Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and other forms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Our team can:
- help you understand more about Crohn’s and Colitis, diagnosis and treatment options
- provide information to help you to live well with your condition
- help you understand and access disability benefits
- be there to listen if you need someone to talk to
- put you in touch with a trained support volunteer who has a personal experience of IBD
Live Chat Our Information Team are available for Live Chat from 10am -1pm, Tuesday - Friday: www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk/livechat