Cyber Security Course
The course aims to assist students in having a better grasp of current information and system security technology practices, learning the security measures and protections while also preparing them for the real-world cyber security job market.
What is Cyber Security?
Cyber security involves techniques that help secure various digital components, networks, data, computer systems from non-authorized digital access.
What new skills will you acquire in cyber security?
Students will gain the understanding and apply specific measures of the cyber security Infrastructure needed for corporations and individuals:
- Fully capable of using open-source Linux OS
- Technologies, products, and procedures cybersecurity professionals use to combat cybercrime
- Identifying characteristics, tactics, techniques cybercriminals use
- Managing business continuity for cloud computing
- Cloud security risk infrastructure and risk management
- Industry practice advice from our lecturers…
What career opportunities does this course provide?
Completing the course leads you to many possibilities, you will be able to enter the cyber industry with the knowledge, skills, and understanding needed for roles such as:
- Junior Security Software Developer
- Junior Cyber Security Analyst
- Junior Penetration Tester
- Junior Cyber Network Engineer
Who to contact