Online Job Club for Disabled Adults
Breakthrough UK is a Manchester based disabled people’s organisation. We are led by disabled people and we support other disabled people to work and live independently.
Weekly Job Club
We provide person-centred support for disabled people. This means we focus on the goals and barriers which each individual client identifies for themselves.
When: Mondays until 4 December 2022
Time: You can drop in anytime between 12 and 2.00 pm, come and go at a time that suits you
Where: On zoom
What we include in our sessions:
- How to find courses to build confidence and get skills that will help you get voluntary or paid work.
- How to write a CV and cover letter
- How to find voluntary activities
- How to find suitable work using online job sites and email newsletters and jobs fairs
- Information on Access to Work, apprenticeships and other opportunities.
- Interview tips and techniques.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Online - Zoom
- Associated Cost
- Referral required