Disabled Students Allowances in Higher Education

Higher education students who qualify for support from Student Finance England can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if they have a disability, long-term health condition, mental health condition or specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia.                                                       

Click on the link to the gov.uk website to find out about the help available and how to apply.




Last Updated

Last updated:


Save to Shortlist
Is the information on this page correct? If not, please let us know.