Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Centre, North Manchester General Hospital
Our service offers free and confidential practical, emotional and financial support and advice for anyone affected by cancer.
- A private space to talk.
- Information about all aspects of cancer.
- Referrals to benefits and financial advice.
- Referrals for work advice.
- Signposting to counselling services.
- Signposting to a range of local health and wellbeing activities.
- Signposting to local support groups.
Who to contact
- 0161 604 5244 or 45244 from an internal hospital phone 0161 604 5244 or 45244 from an internal hospital phone
- Macmillan Cancer Information and Support Centre
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Macmillan Cancer Information & Support Centre
Entrance 3, North Manchester General Hospital
- M8 5RB
- View M8 5RB on a map
Service users are advised to call ahead before visiting the Centre
- Associated Cost
- Age Ranges
- No specific age
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
There is no formal referral process for accessing this Service. Please drop-in, call or email.