Autism & Learning Difficulty Friendly Screenings
Autism Friendly Screenings are run across the country at over 250 cinemas to help make the cinema more accessible for people who have a form of sensory sensitivity.
Learning disability and autism support provider, Dimensions, runs the screenings with ODEON, Vue, Cineworld and Showcase. Every month each cinema shows a film in a sensory friendly environment.
- Staff are trained to understand autism
- The lights are left on low
- The volume is turned down
- You can move around and make noise
- You can bring your own food
- You can watch a film in a relaxed environment
Find out more about Dimensions Autism Friendly Screenings on our website at www.dimensions-uk.org/autismfriendly or by following DimensionsUK on Twitter and Facebook
Information about upcoming films and times is available on our website.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sarah Clarke
- 0300 303 9062 0300 303 9062
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Selected Manchester cinemas
Autism Friendly Screenings are shown at ODEON, Vue, Showcase and Cineworld cinemas across the country.