Manchester Community Central
Manchester Community Central is a website through which voluntary and community groups across Manchester can easily get the support, advice and information they need – everything from funding searches through to news about local strategic developments and the hot topics at the Voluntary Sector Assembly.
Click here to view the services available through this site
The Manchester Community Central website is managed by Macc.
Macc is the local voluntary and community sector support organisation for the city of Manchester. Macc, a registered charity, works with a range of partners and other organisations to increase and develop the support available to the city’s voluntary and community sector. Macc delivers a wide range of these services including
• capacity building for local voluntary and community groups
• support for local people wishing to volunteer (Volunteer Centre Manchester)
• policy support, insight and influence - including convening the city’s Voluntary and Community Sector Assembly.
All these services are available on the Manchester Community Central website.
Who to contact
- 0161 830 4770 0161 830 4770
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Swan Properties, Swan Building, 20
- M4 5JW
- View M4 5JW on a map