Superkids Day Nursery @ Levenshulme
Superkids Nursery is located within the residential area of Levenshulme, Manchester.
We are a new provision which opened in February 2014 and are situated on Broom Avenue within Levenshulme Sure Start Centre. The nursery is easily accessible and is extremely close to the main A6 road for those communting into both Stockport Town Centre and Manchester City Centre.
Superkids Levenshulme is a purpose built centre which has been developed to create a warm, welcoming, creative and fun learning environment for all our children.
The care and learning of the children is based over four playrooms. All of our rooms provide a spacious, yet homely learning environment and are equipped with a friendly, approchable and experienced staff teams.
Each of the play rooms has direct acces to thier own outdoor areas which have been developed to offered some mirrored opportunities to those provided indoors only on a larger scale to promote the development of children's physical and gross motor skills.
Superkids Levenshulme is participating in completing Manchester's Quality Assurance Framework and within our most recent Ofsted Inspection the setting obtained a 'Good' grading.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Superkids Nursery Levenshulme
1, Broom Avenue
- M19 2UH
- View M19 2UH on a map
- Associated Cost
- £42.00 Per day under 3 years of age
- £38.00 Per day over 3 years of age
- £25.00 Per session (mornings)
- £23.00 Per session (afternoons)
- Please call for more detailed information.
- Has wheelchair access
- Other notes
Our Learning Environments at Superkids Nursery Levenshulme
Baby Room- Non Walking Babies
Our Baby Room provides an enabling and inviting environment for our non-walking babies aged from around six months to approximately 14-18 months depending on individual babies needs.
Baby Room is a small family group of 6 babies with 2 practitioners.
Yellow Group- Walking Toddlers
Yellow Group is an exciting environment for our older walking babies and toddlers who have just turned 2 years. A spacious room with a number of continous provision areas fir the children to explore and interact within.
Red Group- 2-3 Year Olds
Red Group is a stimulating and exciting environment for our children aged 2 to 3 years. A busy group with a maximum of 20 children at one time when the group is full. Children's independence is fully encouraged within this group with the introduction of a 'Snack Bar' as opposed to a set snack time.
Children within this group begin to explore and learn phonics along with learning those all important ready for school skills such as toilet training.
Blue Group- 3-5 Year Olds (Pre-School)
Blue Group is our Pre-School environment. A variety of areas of continous provision are set up which the children can independently access and explore within. The staff team work continually throughout the academic year to fully support the children's learning and development of important 'ready for school' skills to ensure the children move onto school with the firmest of foundations to continue their educational journey.
Green Group- 2-4 Year Olds accessing funding via the extended offer.
Green Group is based within a shared room within the centre. Green Group sessions operate on a Monday morning, Wednesday morning and a Friday afternnon. Like our other learning environments a variety of continous provisions are set up which the children can independently access and explore within.
Each of our rooms provides homely yet fun and stimulating environments for the children to learn and explore within. Being split into aged grouped rooms allow the children the freedom to discover environments in safety through age appropriate equipment, materials and experiences.
We operate our funded sessions for 2, 3 and 4 years olds via two options.
Term Time Only Option (38 weeks per year)
If you choose to access your funded sessions term time only your child will be alloctaed 15 hours per week within the nursery.
The nursery operates the 15 hours as follows;
5 Morning seessions 8.30am-11.30am or 5 Afternoon sessions 12.30pm-3.30pm.
You can merege your sessions together to make 2 full days and a half day; however charges do applyto this option.
Extended Offer (48 weeks per year)
If you choose to access the funding using the extended offer, your child will be allocated 12 hours per week over 3 sessions.
The sessions the nursery operate for the extended offer are as folllows;
3 morning sessions 8.30am-12.30pm or 3 afternoon sessions 1.00pm-5.00pm
You can merge your sessions together to make a full day and a half day; however charges do apply to this option.
Come to see us at nursery to see us fully operational and to discuss your childcare needs.
- Has wheelchair access
- Has Special Needs provision
- Qualified staff have a wide range of experience in many areas relating to children with additional needs. Individual care and learning plans are tailored to individual childs needs. The setting also works in partnership with a number of other professionals such as Health Visitors, Out reach workers, Sensory Support teams and Speech and Language Therapists.
- Has provision for special dietary needs
- We provide a nutrtionally based balanced vegetarian menu as standard in the daycare setting in order to accommodate the needs of the cultural diversity in the area. We can also provide menus for children who have food intolerances/allergies. All of our meals are freshly prepared each day by our onsite cook.
- Can make special cultural provisions
- Superkids is a fully inclusive nursery and has children attending from a number of different cultural and religious backgrounds. Throughout the year the children participate in celebrating a range of different celebrations including the celebrations of the children and families who attend the setting.
- Has immediate vacancies
- For information on our current vacancies please phone the nursery directly or call in to speak to the nursery manager.
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- Has 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.00am 6.00pm
Art andor Craft Activities
Indoor Play Areas
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
- Associated Cost
Does not offer school pickups
- If you require before or after school care please speak to the nursery manager to discuss your needs and for availability.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 04/06/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/04/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding