Partially Sighted Society
The Society places emphasis on making the most of vision - eyesight is not harmed in any way by being used to the full. Here are some of the ways that the Society can help you, one of your family, or a friend, to make the best use of the vision that is left:
- Information and advice - by letter or telephone, on any aspect of living or working with impaired vision
- Publications and leaflets on topics of concern to partially sighted people.
- Aids to vision - lighting, large print literature, magnifiers and aids to daily living are included.
- Special printing and enlargement services, including large print music.
- Local contact and support through the Society's branches.
Who to contact
Where to go
- DN21 2NX
- View DN21 2NX on a map
- Age Ranges
- No specific age
- Referral Details
People with partial sight who are not necessarily registered.