Bladder and Bowel UK provides a national service, working as part of Disabled Living, Manchester to improve the life for all people with bladder or bowel problems by offering product information, advice and practical solutions to both professionals and the general public.
Bladder and Bowel UK employs a multidisciplinary team of people who work with other services and organisations to develop improvements for people who have continence difficulties.
Bladder and Bowel UK offers a confidential helpline to provide impartial and unbiased information relating to continence products and services. The helpline is available to all people with bladder or bowel problems and their carers, healthcare professionals and to manufacturers of continence products.
- We offer solutions for constipation, bladder issues, bed wetting, toilet training and much more
- Resources and advice towards solving continence problems
- Impartial advice on urinals, toilets, lifting devices and other products for children and adults
- Confidential help for adults and parents
- Advice regarding swimwear, and other adapted clothing
- High quality training for healthcare professionals, care home staff
- Innovative projects