Starlightkids childminding Services Ltd
Are you looking for a childminder to care for your child with love and all-round personal attention? Then you've come to the right place! I provide a caring and warm-hearted atmosphere for your child. A safe, secure, stimulating and inclusive learning environment and a wide range of resources and equipment for both indoor and outdoor play suitable for all children. Flexible options for childcare.
At Starlightkids I can offer:
Individual care, sometimes even one to one, where time can be spent interacting with your child, whether that be having a cuddle and singing nursery rhymes or helping with homework.
Flexible hours, usually earlier or later starts than day nurseries and Out of School Clubs can offer:
Low adult: child ratios
Continuity of care, from just a few weeks right through to school going age.
To meet the individual needs of your baby/child, adapting where possible to the routines of your child.
Social outings to toddler groups and Nanny & Childminder drop-ins.
Real life learning, in a community environment, with regular trips to stay and play at the sure starts, the local libraries, shops, parks
Interacting with children of all ages.
Siblings can be together after pre-school or school hours.
Please feel free to contact the Childminder for more information or clarification.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Starlightkids services (Childminder and Nanny)
- View M9 on a map
Starlightkids childminding is an inclusive setting where the environment is carefully designed and structured to provides opportunities for all children to participate, play, learn, develop and be listened to, irrespective of their age, gender, race, class and ability. Children are respected for who they are and a holistic person centred approach is adopted by the Childminder.
It is also SAFE, SECURE, RICH, FUNFUL AND STIMULATING LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS.
THERE IS A ROOM FOR CHILDREN WITH ADDITIONAL AND SPECIAL NEEDS (SEND) based on individual risk assessment.
The Childminder is very skilled, knowledgeable , experienced and works in a professional way at all times; following the laid down EYFS guidelines, ofsted regulations and guidelines as well other government laws and regulations.
At Starlightkids there is partnership working with parents, carers, other professionals and other regulatory agencies.
Above all there is COMMITMENT, DETERMINATION, DILIGENCE, HONESTY AND EXCELLENCE at all times to ensure service is provided to the highest standards.
- Associated Cost
- No wheelchair access
- Other notes
My setting is open to all, children with additional needs or disabilities a risk assessment will be completed and work with.
I have a completely inclusive policy and all children are welcome at my setting
- No wheelchair access
- Has Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
Mental Health difficulties
Mild Behavioural Difficulties
Mild Learning Difficulties
Severe Learning Difficulties
Severe physical difficulties
special educational needs
Additional training through Community CM Network
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Worked with disabled children
Severe behavioural difficulties
- I have worked with children with different additional needs for many years I have also worked with children, young people and older people with challenging behaviours and mental health problems. I have received training, skilled and experienced. I have worked as a manager and still the manager for Starlightkids childminding services Ltd with other professionals who are involved in the care of these vulnerable people and we worked as a team. (Partnership and multi-agency working). I have achieve outcomes for the children and their families by making referrals when needed.
- Has provision for special dietary needs
Gluten Free Diets
- Years of experience working with children and families having dietary and religious needs
- Can make special cultural provisions
- All ethnic backgrounds.
- Has immediate vacancies
- Immediate vacancy available.
- No 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
Trips to local Parks
Visits to Playgroups
Indoor Play Areas
Accepts Childcare Vouchers
Art andor Craft Activities
Quiet Play Computer, Board Games, Videos etc
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
Sport Activities and Games
- Associated Cost
Does offer school pickups
- Mount Carmel Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 12/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Not Met (with actions) 22/07/2022 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding