Cost of Living Advice Line
If you are struggling with the increases in food and energy bills and are struggling financially, help is available.
This free telephone line offers support with:
- Benefits and help with your rent
- Advice about debt and paying bills
- Food support – help to find community food provision near you
- Help to get online - support to access the internet, laptops, phones and data.
You can access our cost of living advice line by calling 0800 023 2692.
The line is open Monday to Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
Also see the City Councils webpage below 'Help With The Cost Of Living Crisis'
Who to contact
- 0800 023 2692 0800 023 2692
- Cost of Living Advice Line
- Scan to visit this website