SEND Reforms: Guidance for Parents and Carers from the DfE
This guide explains how the system that supports children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities works.
- the law and statutory guidance on which the system is based
- places to go for help and further information
- details about changes to the system from 1 September 2014
Click on the link to the gov.uk website to access a copy of the guide.
Who to contact
- Link to Guide for Parents and Carers
- Scan to visit this website