Manchester and Trafford Long COVID Peer Support Group
If you are recovering from COVID-19 there is a weekly Long COVID Peer Support Group that can provide you with help and support.
The Long COVID Peer Support Group brings together people with shared experiences:
- Provides a safe and confidential space where you will feel accepted and understood
- Treat everyone’s experiences as being equally important
- Involves both giving and receiving support and top tips
- Helps inform health and social care services about what support and services are needed for people living with the long term effects of COVID-19
The Peer Support Group currently meets online on a Wednesday evening from 6pm to 7pm.
A WhatsApp group is also available for group members to continue conversations and offer advice and support.
Expenses are available to support people to join the Peer Support Group online or reimburse travel expenses when face to face meetings take place.
This Peer Support Group is open to anyone over 18 years of age living in Greater Manchester.
Supporting your COVID-19 Recovery website is a good resource of support and information Your Covid Recovery
This Peer Support Group is facilitated by Manchester Integrated Care Partnership. Please note this Peer Support Group is open to anyone living in Greater Manchester.
If you are interested in joining the Peer Support Group:
Email Val at firstname.lastname@example.org or Text 07702 66 81 69.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Val Bayliss-Brideaux
- 07702668169 07702668169
- Greater Manchester Integrated Care Partnership Website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- On-line via Zoom
- M14 7LU
- View M14 7LU on a map
- Associated Cost
- Referral not required