We are a new nursery on the border of Manchester and Stockport. We opened our doors to families on 25 June 2012. We are a 69 place nursery, divided into 4 age groups. The nursery has a biometric fingerprint system to gain entry and state of the art CCTV in all rooms. This complements our open door policy for parents and carers and the security measures we put in place. We provide a breakfast, hot lunch and dinner with healthy snacks served in between meals.
Banana Moon Day Nursery
- When is childcare available?
- All Year (check for Holidays & Xmas Closures)
- Wheelchair access
- No - Not for upstairs but we could look at arrangements to cater for such needs.
- Cultural provisions
- Special diets
- Yes - Halal meat is used and we cater for all dietary requirements.
- Special Needs Access
- Yes - The Managing Director's knowledge and experience of working with children with additional and complex needs is passed down to nursery staff.
- Registered to receive Funded Places?
- Accepts Childcare Vouchers, Sleeping Area
Table of costs Amount Cost Type
- Other Costs
- £40.00 Per day over 2 years of age
- Age Range
From 0 years to 5 years
For Ofsted registration details relating to this provider, including the conditions and date of registration, and to see all Ofsted inspection reports and gradings, please click here for a direct link to the provider's page on the Ofsted website.
- Immediate vacancies?
- Other information
- Vacancies available for all ages.