Nacro Housing for veterans
Stody House is a service for ex-servicemen and women in Manchester, provided by Nacro, Walking With The Wounded and Mosscare Housing. The service specifically provides support and accommodation to ex-service personnel who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and designated as having a housing and support need.
Who is eligible?
• Applicants must have been in the armed forces
• Applicants must be living alone and aged over 18 without dependent children, unless the property is specifically designated for a family/parent or couple/child
• Applicants must be in need of housing-related support to live independently and have low to medium support needs
• Applicants must be motivated to engage with support services while in this scheme
How do I make a referral?
- You can refer yourself or your friends and family can refer you with your consent
- Professionals are able to refer to the service with your consent
To make a referral please contact:
Telephone: 0161 371 5363 or 07483030303