NHS Patient Advice and Liaison Server (PALS)
What is PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)?
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters.
They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.
You can find PALS officers in your local hospital.
How can PALS help?
PALS provides help in many ways. For example, it can:
- help you with health-related questions
- help resolve concerns or problems when you're using the NHS
- tell you how to get more involved in your own healthcare
PALS can give you information about:
- the NHS
- the NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint
- support groups outside the NHS
PALS also helps to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions.
How do I contact my nearest PALS?
You can find your nearest PALS office on the NHS website.
You can also ask your GP surgery, hospital or phone NHS 111 for details of your nearest PALS.
Who to contact
- NHS PALS in Manchester
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Various locations across Manchester