Southway Housing Trust - Support and advice services

Southway Housing Trust Logo

Southway Housing Trust provides a range of support and advice services to it's tenants, to help maintain tenancies, manage household bills and debts, access other agencies and services provided in the local community. Southway Housing Trust has a team of Neighbourhood and Income Officers who are the first point of contact for tenants in need of support and advice. These officers can refer on to more specialised services such as Welfare benefits and Debt Advisors, Tenancy Support Officers, Employment Support and Community Development Officers.

Other agencies can also refer into the specialised services on behalf of Southway tenants. Southway Housing Trust runs a Community Centres at Westcroft Road in Burnage  which has a full programme of events and other agencies offering sessions such as confidence building, employment advice, counselling, as well as fun family events throughout the year.   

Who to contact

Contact Name
Southway Housing Trust Connect Team
Contact Position
Contact Centre
0161 448 4200 0161 448 4200
Scan to visit this website

Where to go

Southern Gate
729, Princess Road
West Didsbury
M20 2LT
View M20 2LT on a map


Associated Cost


Referral required
Referral Details

Other agencies can refer into Southway's specialised services, such as Tenancy Support, Debt and Welfare Benefits Advice, Employment suport using the email:

Last Updated

Last updated:


Save to Shortlist
Is the information on this page correct? If not, please let us know.