Mini Miners Nursery provide, a range of learning and play activities, carefully planned to keep your child active, happy and engaged. Nursery also helps your child:
- Experience daily routines and develop good habits helping children to feel secure and safe.
- Develop social skills which enable them to form healthy relationships with other people. At nursery, children learn how to share and take turns, listen and communicate their ideas and become independent.
- Build on important skills for social, emotional and academic success.
Getting our children ready for big school is an important task for everyone! It may feel like an even bigger transition for you as a parent but, with the right support you and your little one will be able to successfully meet any challenges that lie ahead.
- Supporting spaces for children that promotes speaking and listening skills
- Having natural light, soft lighting, fairy lights
- Providing cosy, homely spaces
- Having clear and consistent routines
- Neutral environments
- Providing children with free choice
- Regular access to natural space
- Skills based learning
- Exploration outdoor
- Learning through experiences and sensory play.
- Family and community are part of the learning experience
- Children learn through positive relationships
- Continuous provision
- Environment as the 3rd teacher
- Child led play
- In the moment planning
- Documenting your child’s thoughts.
- Enable children to do things for themselves
- An environment that promotes freedom of choice
- Respect for the child
- Promoting independence
For more information, please contact our Quality team.