4CT is a multi-purpose community organisation and charitable company, delivering services across the city and involving residents and volunteers in creating a better Manchester.
4CT manages The Grange Community Resource Centre in Beswick and the Sporting Edge Sport and Youth Centre in Openshaw.
Our aims are:
- To work in partnership with a range of voluntary, community and statutory agencies to contribute to the regeneration of east Manchester.
- To provide a range of accessible, responsive and flexible services and activities for the communities that 4CT works with.
- To support the development of new and existing community and voluntary sector groups.
We achieve our aims by providing a range of services and activities that are community focused, community based and community led.
The aims are organised around four broad themes:
- Local services (e.g. children's play schemes and clubs for older people);
- Citywide services (supporting local youth provision);
- Capacity building (supporting local groups);
- Facilities management of The Grange and Sporting Edge.