Free Eye Tests for people with learning disabilities
5 easy steps to having an eye test.
This scheme is for anyone over the age of 14 years old. If you are over 18 you can also contact the Manchester Learning Disabled Team on the poster attached:
1) Choose your optician from this list
2) Contact them and let them know the appointment is for a disabled person
3) Ask the Opticians about the free eye test
4) Fill out the Seeability Form or get it from the optician
5) Have your eye test!
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Manchester Learning Disability Team
- 0161 861 2958 0161 861 2958
- Greater manchester primary eye care services
- Scan to visit this website