Online Digital Employment Service
Our Digital Employment Service is a brand new option for Breakthrough UK’s clients.
The service is entirely digital (all based online). It gives up to 4 months of continuous support to each client.
• 1-1 support
• Group workshops
• Employer support when a client finds employment.
Employment Service applications from people with a learning disability and or autism will be prioritised because of the way we are funded. However, any disabled person living in a City Council neighbourhood may apply.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- sharon stoneham
- Contact Position
- Pathways Coordinator
- 07939943763 07939943763
- Scan to visit this website
This service will run for 16 weeks.
The Digital Employment Service intends to support disabled people into finding and securing paid employment on their own.
To achieve this, the support that is offered will focus on a number of key areas, including:
- CV writing
- Job site profile building
- How to conduct efficient job searches
- Discussions around your skills and experience
- How to recognise skill gaps and fill them
- Mock interviews
- Job Club
- Help with Interview Clothing
To be eligible for this service, a client needs to:
• Have internet access
• Have access to a computer/tablet/smartphone that can support video conferencing (Zoom/MS Teams/Skype)
• Be comfortable using technology
• Be living in a Manchester City Council neighbourhood
• Be willing to commit time to this service as it is for people who want to start work as soon as possible
• Not already be in work or full-time education
• Available to start immediately
Where to go
Great Ancoats Street
- M4 6DE
- View M4 6DE on a map
- Associated Cost
- 0 Free of Charge
- Referral required
- Referral Details
check criteria on web page and make a referral
- Other notes
Must have a digital devise to enable the best out comes