No 93 Wellbeing Centre
Supporting Health and Wellbeing in North Manchester
No 93 Wellbeing Centre has been a community hub at the heart of Harpurhey for many years and is an important place for the whole community.
- At the centre, there is an informal drop-in from 10am – 3pm, Monday – Friday
- In the café area, people can come for a hot drink and meal, have a chat and a game of pool.
- The art room has a variety of different creative groups
- There is a one to one room for private health and wellbeing related appointments
- A relaxation room and a space for exercise classes
- GMMH’s Psychological Therapies service is also based in the building, with prearranged appointments
Who to contact
- 0161 271 0908 0161 271 0908
- No 93
- Scan to visit this website
For more information see our website, the April activities timetable and Crisis Cafe flyer in the downloads section.
Where to go
- No. 93
93, Church Lane
- M9 5BG
- View M9 5BG on a map