The Greater Manchester Autism Consortium Project (GMAC)
The Greater Manchester Autism Consortium project is funded by the 10 councils of Greater Manchester and the 10 Clinical Commissioning Groups (local NHS organisations).
Our work includes:
- Providing information and advice to autistic people, family members and carers and professionals. This includes a website with information on the support available in different areas of Greater Manchester
- Training for professionals in health and social care
- Facilitating good practice sharing at events and workshops
- Parent workshops for parents of children with autism under 16 on Understanding Autism, Sensory or Managing Anger.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Greater Manchester Autism Consortium Project
Unit 4.4 Empress Business Centre
380, Chester Road
- M16 9EA
- View M16 9EA on a map
- Associated Cost
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Our information and support is available to everyone living and working with autism lcoally.
We can also help support people seeking a diagnosis.
- Other notes
We cover the whole Manchester area. Our advice and information is mainly be phone or email. We can include your details on a newsletter and mailing list that enables us to send you relevant information in the future.